Leadership, Trust, Effectiveness all part of specially curated line-up aimed at -creating brand impact
The Marketing Institute of Ireland is delighted to announce that three of the biggest names in global marketing will feature as part of this year’s DMX Dublin on March 25th. This is the first time Byron Sharp (Director Ehrenberg-Bass Institute and Author of the seminal marketing book How Brands Grow), Mark Ritson (Brand Consultant, Marketing Professor and Columnist) and Syl Saller CBE (Executive Coach and ex-Diageo Global CMO) have featured on the same line-up at an Irish conference and they bring with them collective experience that has shaped the marketing world of today. It is only the start of what is a stellar line up for this year’s DMX, with more speakers to be announced over the coming days.
The popular conference, now in its 9th year, moves online this year ensuring that even more attendees can access the entire schedule but this time from the comfort of their own homes. Months in the making it has been carefully curated to bring the very best speakers and discussions to help advance marketing insights and impact. Billed as the virtual event you need in 2021, the conference aimsto helpbuild marketers deliver greater brand impact.
David Field, CEO of the Marketing Institute says: ‘It has been such a tough year for our members and the wider marketing community. We set out with DMX this year to get the best speakers possible online, so that marketers and business leaders can gain insight & learnings that can be applied back in their business almost immediately. The current restrictions have allowed us access people all over the world and the DMX line up this year definitely shows that’.
A mix of keynote speaker sessions and panel discussions, the conference will look to help tackle some of the biggest questions facing our industry. Some of the topics up for discussion will include:
- Brand Growth with Byron Sharp
- Marketing metrics that matter – a panel discussion facilitated by Shane O’Leary (Accenture Interactive) and featuring Mark Ritson, James Hankins (Vizer Consulting) and Dr. Grace Kite (Gracious Economics).
- How Profitable is your advertising? Econometric Modelling in practise – a panel discussion facilitated by Paul Dervan (The National Lottery) and featuring Louise Cook (Holmes & Cook) and Ronan Brady (One Core)
- Progressive Leadership with Syl Saller CBE
- How do we rebuild trust in an era of global turmoil? – a panel discussion facilitated by Feargal Purcell (Edelman)
The event runs March 25th and full details including registration details are available through www.dmxdublin.com